Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center Young Professionals (SVAMC-YP) and CyberArb are organizing a webinar titled “Hacked in Arbitration” on Tuesday, June 7 as part of SVAMC-YP’s Tech Talks.
The webinar will focus on “what happens when a cyber intrusion takes place during an arbitration proceeding and learn some top tips to support your action plan. Panelists will share their expertise and knowledge from the legal and tech point of view and will answer questions such as:
- What are the impacts/consequences of a cyber attack/threat during an arbitration proceeding?
- Could parties claim damages and to who?
- What can I do today to prevent it?
- Which prevention and recovery services are currently offered?
Space will be reserved for live questions from the audience but feel free to send them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wendy Gonzales (CyberArb Founder)
- Tony Gee (Security Consultant)
- Claire Morel (Partner, BCLP)
- Sophie Nappert (Independent Arbitrator)”
For registration and more information please visit: https://svamc.org/event/svamc-yp-tech-talks-hacked-in-arbitration-top-tips-from-experts/