CyberArb partners with ArbitrateUniversity.com for introductory training about cybersecurity in international arbitration. We believe that the most important tool is to be aware of cybersecurity issues and informed about and prevention methods.
This training covers the fundamentals of cybersecurity for arbitration. The structure of the training is as follows:
- Sophie Nappert addresses the importance of cybersecurity in arbitration, and CyberArb’s work developing and promoting roadmaps and best practices.
- Carolina Mauro gives a specific definition of cybersecurity and covers its importance in arbitration, as well as a discussion of the consequences of a cyber-breach.
- Claire Morel discusses how to improve your cybersecurity — before, during, and after an arbitration.
- Eric Maciá covers how to handle a cybersecurity incident, including Security Policies, Incident Response Plans, and key takeaways.
- Karina Albers then concludes the training by discussing other resources, ways to learn more, and the next steps.
You can register for the course here and earn your certificate upon completion.
Further training sessions will be available soon!